Thank you for your interest in giving to our organization. Your generosity is what allows us to fulfill our mission!
Is there something specific you would like your donation to go to? Please email Michelle Miller, Director of Development for more information!
Some specific things that we can use include:
- Copy paper
- Kitchen equipment/small appliances
- Pots and pans
- Aluminum foil, gallon zip lock bags, wax paper, parchment paper,
- Utensils, serving spoons, measuring cups and spoons, metal mixing bowls, handheld can openers
- Storage containers and Totes
- Musical instruments
- Spot stain carpet cleaner
- Holiday decorations
- Sweatpants with drawstrings in adult sizes
- Gift certificates for experiences (the Zoo, Dave and Buster’s, museums, etc)
- Talents (are you a Mary Kay consultant? Balloon artist? Expert gardener? We love to invite talented members from our community to come in a put something special together for our participants.)
- Trash bags
Studio needs include:
- House paint in fun & interesting colors
- Acrylic paint
- Black sharpies of all widths
- Watercolor paper
- Drawing paper
- High and low fire ceramics clay
To donate any of these items, please contact the office at (317) 253-6658 or email@example.com.
If you would like to give items directly to one of our groups check out our Holiday Wishlists sponsored by Giving Tree.
Thanks again for thinking of us!
Outside the Box Staff